Thursday, November 17, 2005

th WORLD........i Own !!!

Its the beauty ,its the max of perfection, its the ultimate of surprise anyone could ever imagine. To an unimaginative extend of reality, streching from East, West, South to North!! it goes to never ending sweep of land filled with such beauty....that it takes millions of years to capture a part of this with the least possible perfection.
Yes...this should be the only place that GOD has created.If it was due to the touch of humans , it cant be thaat pertfect,can it ? .

Looking in to thaat faaar beauty from Moon itsself could have been the best feeling that Neel Amstrong,who might have gone to moon felt!!! Let me simply say thanks GOD who has givn me a chance to be born in such a beautiful place as a human..and live as a human being (( I simply love it!!)).Thank yo GOD.

At times Still I doubt, AM I fortunate enough to be born here...Well ....?
I have to find it out myself !! Who am i ? A question that each one of us should think within ourself....and try to realise!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home