Sunday, June 25, 2006

the FAMILY...............................i have!!!!!!



My parents....my father and mother .. !!Well my sweet family consists of 4 members.

My father "Retired Kerala University Registrar-N Harikrishnan Namboothiri" My mother "technical Officer in Central tuber Crops Research Institute"K.S Sudhadevi" my sister HR consultant "Maya " and ofcourse me ...but Who am I ??? ( Oh god this question is hunting me ....I might get the answer in few decades i believe...)

Do i keep my parents close to my heart.yes i do..I have always tried to give the respect that they deserves.But i do realise that they have not forced me to give the respect.......................Wots in my parents that make a difference..Hmm Well that i dont know.Here are the best that i can remember.They love me like they love others..

I am sooo delightful to be born in this sweet family..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home